Original topic:

M31 hanging and restating Mother board exynos 9611 issue

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 03:57 PM)
dj_shenoy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Getting this hanging and restarting of the phone M31 , Bought in July 2020 . Went to Service center ,  mother board issue . Any one else faced this and what was the solution 

8 Comments
Joshuwa
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
It's common issue for all Exynos 9611 devices especially in M series. You have to change your motherboard
0 Likes
dj_shenoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

ok but its not under warranty , will it be done free of charge by Samsung?

0 Likes
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
If many users raise same queries
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
For those under warranty, it will be done for free
If out of warranty then you need to pay for motherboard replacement which costs 8k to 9k
I would recommend you to wait for a week and follow my posts as I also have same issue with my A50s, as its a basic problem with exynos 9611 phones
I am in touch with Samsung service head
So please wait for a week
Master4452kr
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Bhai maine v 3 nov 2019 ko purchase kiye the lekin 7 month baad aachanak se band ho gya or on krne par sirf samsung likha hua rhata tha jb tk battery rhta tha phir off ho jata tha service center le k gye toh bola mother board dead toh phir bola aadhar card or phone ka dabba or charger bill sab le k aao or 8 to 9 days baad wo mere ko bill ka same amount ka coupon de dea or phir hmko samsung ke store par ja k ussi range ya usse jya mahenga phone lena hai toh or paisa de k le sakte ho toh mai avi m21 use kr rha hu or isko 1 year 3 month ho chuka hai .....or ye sab warranty me hone k karan mila nhi toh ...paisa de k thik krwana pdta....
0 Likes
dj_shenoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

request all users to raise this concern with Samsung and dont pay for the mother board replacement. I am already speaking to my lawyer to got to consumer court if they dont repair free of charge . We need more people who have faced this issue ... 

rajneeshrai
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Every m series user face problem
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same and your feedback is also noted.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes