Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

M31 Restarting problem

(Topic created on: 12-31-2022 07:23 AM)
RaviduProboth
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
My Galaxy M31 phone is restarting automatically after I replaced the display. Can I know what is the problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
It's a common hardware problem on the M series. This is caused by errors in the motherboard.

The motherboard can be replaced by visiting any local Samsung service centre. But the problem is still there for the most part. Unfortunately, the cost of replacing the original motherboard is also going to be higher.

If you are not worried about the restart issue, I advise you to keep your phone the way it is. And it won't damage your Galaxy device.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Comments
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
It's a common hardware problem on the M series. This is caused by errors in the motherboard.

The motherboard can be replaced by visiting any local Samsung service centre. But the problem is still there for the most part. Unfortunately, the cost of replacing the original motherboard is also going to be higher.

If you are not worried about the restart issue, I advise you to keep your phone the way it is. And it won't damage your Galaxy device.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi... Reset your device and check for a few days. If the frequently restart even after the reset, Probably it's a hardware issue on the motherboard. Check with a Samsung service centre in case. They will check your device and provide a solution 😊

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
0 Likes