Original topic:

M31 Restart Issue (Post Updated )

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 08:25 AM)
PriyankaTank
★★
Options
Galaxy M
I bought samsung galaxy M31 last year in 2020 in March .
It restarted once or two time in 1st year of use automatically and abruptly and i always wished please start ho jaye coz have heard alot of issues with the people regarding facing the issue their phone stopped and never swtiched on and all gone in vain . People who had it within one year may have some help but once after they had to bear the full loss .
It's been 1 year and 3 months that i have been using my phone and since last one month the issue frequency has increased. 
It automatically restarts and have faced heating issues while charging ( I avoid using phone while it's chargining still it heats)
And I have seen below message a couple of time in last month when i open samsung members application and i try to send logs it just wouldn't send .

And the same problem occurs atleast twice in a week .
And the strange thing is last couple of time it restarted at a strange time in the morning as you can see in the time in ss and i came to know about it when i open samsung members saw this error report or when i phone wont open with fingerprint coz once it is restarted have to open with pin .
I did not spend 17k on a phone just so that i have problems in 1-2years of the use .
I can't be in delimma every time my phone switches off automatically whether it will restart or not coz i can't afford to loose data and my phone within 1-2 year of purchase .
Ps: i do backup regularly so don't advice on suggesting backup but this is not what is signed on when i purchased M31 that will I would be worried it would stop working one day unannounced !!! 

Happened again today (21 june 2021) and here is the ss for the log which evidently i could not send again 

This problem's frequency is increasing!! 
52 Comments
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Did you Contact Customer Care regarding this?🤔

And, did you installed some third party app, from Google/Internet?🤔🤔

Meanwhile, I Would Enjoy the Most Stable Version (One UI 1) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏼
Galaxy M
Reported the error report they are saying my case is being highlighted 🙄
I don't remember i do keep installing and un installing apps as per requirements
Hahah yeah stable 😂
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Arey Phone kro🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yaa Customer Care Center Jaao🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏼

Chat se kuch nhi hota🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏼

Care Center waale software renew k denge(Free if in warranty, otherwise 200-300)😅👍🏼
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Unfortunately mere phone ko nahi pata tha ki uska user BA hai so it is responding to normal samsung device traits ki kuch time baad hang hona hai restart hona hai user ko pareshan krna hai so 😂
Kash use pata hota to kuch privileges mil jate nahi BA hone k 🤣
Yeah have thought about reseting but meko bhut tam jham lgta h backup lena 😅 one ui 3 aya tha tab kiya tha update k baad uske baad ni kiya
.but krna pdega hi vrna dikh rahe h lakshan phone k 😅
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
AYUSHvish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
We have also created a group for this issue
https://chat.whatsapp.com/KIG6u6RbmLF5JxGngTobTq
Kira255
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Try factory reset.
It happened with me too when i installed vanced youtube.
Even Uninstalling it didn't help.
So any app could be behind this issue
After resetting just install very few apps and that too only from play store or galaxy store
This will help you verify if the issue was due to some app.
But if this issue still persists then may your phone rest in peace 🙏 😂
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hy,
I have also m31 . Nd i bought this on 27 August 2020 .
And ya m31 has 9611 processor......so it is not an heavy processor...... ya its true while charging it got heat up but in my case . When i use fast charging, then my phones heat up ...but when that was off , that time my phone doesn't get heat up....or it is normal Priyanka because of our processor Exynos 9611.....
2nd》
When i use fast charging...... sometimes it doesn't charge fast......Nd even normal charging say bhii kamm charge hota haii.............. abb lagbhag half hour tak fast charging ki lekin sir 7 say bhi kam percent charge huaa..... lekin jaisay hi mene fast charging off ki tho fiir achay say charge hone lag gaya...... so that was an strange.......
3rd.....
Mere phone mai luckly restart ni huaa...........
I think it is software problem hai.......
Aur i think .... is phone mai automati restart ka feature hai vo on ho gaya ho ga.....per vo ni hosakta kyokii mainay ss mai dekh ki apnyy aap huaa hai restart..... .....
4th...
U r right.....
When we pay more money to anything then want total satisfaction to that stuff......i mean according to that price we want full satisfaction........
And see jabb Samsung jaisa achaa brand aisa kerta hai thoo thoda weird bhii lagta........ haii.............
And u r absolutely right ki we can't accept ki humm 17k ka phone letay haii aur vo 1 - 2 sal mai problem shuruu........

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
0 Likes
Manoj_mannu
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
except Samsung fans all other brand fans teasing Samsung for hanging 😅 Now its true 😅😅 shame on Samsung it tooks too much time still problem not solved 😔😔
0 Likes