Original topic:

M31 Restart Issue (Post Updated )

(Topic created on: 06-21-2021 10:43 PM)
PriyankaTank
★★
Options
Galaxy M
I bought samsung galaxy M31 last year in 2020 in March .
It restarted once or two time in 1st year of use automatically and abruptly and i always wished please start ho jaye coz have heard alot of issues with the people regarding facing the issue their phone stopped and never swtiched on and all gone in vain . People who had it within one year may have some help but once after they had to bear the full loss .
It's been 1 year and 3 months that i have been using my phone and since last one month the issue frequency has increased. 
It automatically restarts and have faced heating issues while charging ( I avoid using phone while it's chargining still it heats)
And I have seen below message a couple of time in last month when i open samsung members application and i try to send logs it just wouldn't send .

And the same problem occurs atleast twice in a week .
And the strange thing is last couple of time it restarted at a strange time in the morning as you can see in the time in ss and i came to know about it when i open samsung members saw this error report or when i phone wont open with fingerprint coz once it is restarted have to open with pin .
I did not spend 17k on a phone just so that i have problems in 1-2years of the use .
I can't be in delimma every time my phone switches off automatically whether it will restart or not coz i can't afford to loose data and my phone within 1-2 year of purchase .
Ps: i do backup regularly so don't advice on suggesting backup but this is not what is signed on when i purchased M31 that will I would be worried it would stop working one day unannounced !!! 

Happened again today (21 june 2021) and here is the ss for the log which evidently i could not send again 

This problem's frequency is increasing!! 
52 Comments
Yadukrishnanv
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Motherboard gone
Yadukrishnanv
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
If its under warranty visit nearest service center to replace freely
Galaxy M
No its not
hari120
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Motherboard problem. Common complaint among M31
Galaxy M
Which network currently using? I think airtel or vi or bsnl I'm correct 🤔
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
This generally happens when the phone is trying to save itself. Plz check your apps which u have recently installed.
Galaxy M
What should i check in them? Or how to check them whether new apps are creating problems
0 Likes
Galaxy M
RIP
Galaxy M
🤣🤣🤣 Best one.