Original topic:

M31/OTG Problem

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 04:20 PM)
Jagmohan1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have purchased samsung M31 in last year, Today i am using otg in this phone but otg not connected the same otg is working in samsung m21 and other phones. I have already restore my phone and change my pendrive and otg connector but still this problem occure. Please tell me What should i do ???
18 Comments
Gopsy1511
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I am also facing the same problem! Have your otg worked?
0 Likes
Karthik86
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am not using otg
0 Likes
mueenulit
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Connect OTG... Then Restart Your Phone without doing anything.. It will work..
0 Likes
Karthik86
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Charger connection like this whyScreenshot_20220919-192652_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Karthik86
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
This error also coming Screenshot_20220919-193405_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Karthik86
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
How over come this Screenshot_20220919-193701_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
ashok1983
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Otg not working
0 Likes
Priyanshu05
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
When trying to charge my phone with the provided USB C wall charger, my phone won't charge. 

I believe that this is because under Settings > USB Preferences > USB Controlled By, the option "Connected device" is selected instead of "This device". When I try and select "This device", the phone begins to charge as it tries to switch (when you select that option, "Switching..." text appears and the phone begins to charge) but after ~10 seconds it says "Couldn't switch" and then it goes back to "Connected device" and continues to note charge.

Additionally, I know this isn't an issue with the charger or the phone, because when the phone is completely off, it charges correctly. So I am assuming that it is purely an issue with the software, where it thinks that the connected device (which is a wall charger) should decide how to control the USB.

Please advise on how to resolve this issue. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
mohammednawaz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I can't connect otg to my phone
0 Likes