Options
Galaxy M
My samsung m30s is frozen and auto restarting 
Please solve this problem 😔
7 Comments
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Google-Apps-Fix-Guide-For-Samsung-Devices-For-me-its-r...

Also, do this same with Android System and Android system Webview.
After that, uninstall updates of Android System Webview and, also clear data.
Then, update Android System Webview from Play Store.
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.
nit123456789
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
Same problem
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Motherboard problem
If under warranty, it will be replaced for free, else 5k to 8k
If warranty is over then keep the phone aside, raise matter on twitter, file complaints on consumer forum and send email to Samsung ceo
Don't buy Samsung phones with exynos
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Samsung M30s getting hang time and again and getting restarted.....does these such reputed companies give Updated with bugs in it to destroy your phone..Pathetic experience...even after switching my phone I preferred Samsung.and it's just 1.5 years...I would never expect this kind of service. Just to repair and replace main board I've to pay Rs 9000. I would rather buy a new one...and boycott Samsung
techboy123
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
Same problem bro
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/ 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes