M30s
(1) Ads Bahut Jada aane laga hai
(2) Battery backup issue
(3) Network Problem Net Slow 
9 Comments
ShiveshSehgal
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I am also using the same phone but haven't faced any issues yet .
0 Likes
Lucifer1306
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro, only for the 'adds' isse,
when ever an ADD pops up, tap or swipe for the MULTITASKING BUTTON ,then Click on the ICON of the most recent app which is allowing the adds.
go to settings then, disable or delete that application, your wish.
hope it helps.. ... ....
Abhiyas
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
battry backup issue
0 Likes
Galaxy M
you have installed some bloatware that is causing this ad problem and battery issue try by diagnosing device using Samsung device care which is located in settings hope this will help you.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro check the apps througly especially apps with 3rd party they cause problems with adds also check the google add setting in google setting
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
ads are due to any 3rd party apps...check which apps is giving you the ads and uninstall that app...also turn off promotional services from galaxy store settings
0 Likes
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
for battery backup, use the phone in medium power saving mode with adaptive power saving...I am getting really good battery backup...also battery backup depends on which apps you use...heavy apps will consume more battery...for thorough analysis of battery backup, charge the phone to 100%, use the phone till about 15-20% and then take a screenshot of battery usage from device care battery section...your Screen on time and apps usage will help to understand if there is really any battery problem or if it's fine
0 Likes
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I usually get 11-12 hrs SOT on medium usage like Net surfing, amazon, netflix, youtube. Which is quite impressive
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
yes I also get good SOT. that's why I am asking this person to actually find out their SOT for a proper analysis of the battery
0 Likes