Original topic:

M30s update

(Topic created on: 11-06-2019 12:48 PM)
Mâvêrick
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My M30s doesn't have dual volte option in settings. A customer care executive told me that I'll get that option in upcoming update. I have received 2 updates already, however, that option is still not available. Samsung has cheated by saying that this phone has dula volte option. Also, the camera quality is very poor by the standards of 48 mega pixels.
15 Comments
Mâvêrick
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
The customer care executive said that there should be "dual volte" option available.
0 Likes
zatpat
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
from screen shot look like one sim only have 4g wortel has start few weeks ago. it's there in mobile network setting
0 Likes
Aasim08
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
reset and update ur phone once
Harshil0705
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
your 2nd sim might not be on 4G or your carrier does not support volte on the device
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes it has dual voLTE option. switch on VoLTE. I have it.
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

We are glad to inform you that your device does support Dual Volte feature although such option is not available in Settings of the device. To understand the issue related to camera, we would request you to elaborate the exact issue for us to guide you accordingly.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members