Original topic:

M30s taking long time, I.e 6 hours for full charge

(Topic created on: 05-06-2020 10:05 AM)
Samsung_IJZMVf9
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

After I updated my Samsung galaxy m30s to the latest software it takes long time for full charge.

4 Comments
OmBhosale
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
it is due to bugs in software that came during updating. plz. visit the nearest care center after lockdown and ask them to reinstall software because of bugs. make sure you backup your all data.
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
charge in safe mode
0 Likes
vijaynish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Visited Samsung Service Center on 06.05.2020 and explained some major problems in my M30s and are given below:-
1. Flash is missing while camera in 48 Megapixels mode.
2. Location update in maps is very poor and not accurate most of the times. Never Navigate properly.
3. Overheating near to earpiece area, while charging or calling.
4. Battery consumption is 15 to 20% in standby mode, while my three years old Mi phone consumes only 1% for the same period.
5. Applications freezes in between.

They listened all the problems and confirmed that all the problems would be resolved after reinstallation of software.

After my "yes" about software reinstallation , they asked me to come after one and half hour. They once again assured me that all problems you shared would be resolved after reinstallation.I was very happy at that moment.

They reinstalled the software and surprisingly nothing has changed.

The problems are still existing in M30S.

They have no idea what the customers are facing and what to do with these problems in M30s.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. We always recommend to use genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.

2. Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc. If it is damaged then kindly visit your nearest service center to get it replaced.

3. Check charger functionality, try to charge your device with some other charger or use your charger to charge some other device.

4. Check charging, if rating is 15W or above. Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.

Note: Kindly open Device care from Settings > Battery > Please tap on 3 dots(more option) at the top right hand side > please select settings > enable fast cable charging.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes