Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

M30s performance and the battery life on One UI 2.0

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 06:45 AM)
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
I have seen M series users are reporting lagging and faster battery drain as their units are finally getting ONE UI 2.0(Android 10) update at around this time. If you consider the update history of Samsung this issue is no longer new.

I'm not bothered about the updates as long as my phone works fine. I wasn't updated my phone since November and it seems perfectly plausible to me that Samsung's update always comes with a coast. Most of the time It might be performance or battery life. 

What's your experience with Android 10? 

Should I update (not me any user who doesn't have much idea about all this update jargon)?

or Leave it to oblivion?

26 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Try emergency software recovery from Smart Switch PC.
jatink
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
samsung one ui 2 also **bleep** my phone's software
Galaxy M
are you facing charging issue?
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
No, I'm on Android 9️⃣

I think people who face charging issues are those updated to Android 1️⃣ 0️⃣
Galaxy M
you are genius in avoiding traps by Samsung
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
It is not because I'm wizarded or anything. I'll give you a simple mantra. Hold your horses when you see an update notification 🔔pops up on your notification panel. Don't jump to it immediately. Wait for our member's responses to the update and there are genuine members out there who make threads about the latest updates and their feedback. Seeing all this you can reach a conclusion about that particular update is pesky or good and made up your mind. After purchasing the phone I updated the phone twice and both of those updates brought a lot of bugs my phone and then I concluded not to update the device without checking members' feedback. As of now, I permanently disabled the updates on my phone. I'm not too much bothered about updates as long as my phone works fine and in my perspective, there are no major changes in between ONE UI 1️⃣ . 5️⃣ AND 2️⃣ Rather than few visual changes and new animations. If you are facing too many headaches in Android 🔟 downgrade to 9️⃣ checks this link

🔗https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Issue-relating-to-Galaxy-M30s/td-p/4552214
0 Likes
Galaxy M
thanks vishanavi after updating to 10 I faced charging issue after two months.i read and installed after members feedback