Original topic:

M30s manufacturing defect or Strategy

(Topic created on: 06-21-2021 08:25 PM)
vicky198
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
My warranty period just over few monyh ago and phone continuously restart on loop.

First I thought that it might be software issue. So I did reset factory and update all default apps but it didn't work. 

When I searched on online forums and user review then found that many user suffering from same issue. Service center told them to replace motherboard. 

Afterthat I have visited servive center and they told me same thing (word by word)

And we all know thqt motherboard price is almost 70 to 80 percent of device price.

I have also submitted error report as well complaint but didn't get any response.

Remember that if it is a company defect then why this issue comes after warranty period? (according to many users)

If it is a company strategy then it will destroy user trust on it. Because personally I think that ethics is is a key of success. 

8 Comments
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Yes that's true
lalitosharma
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Tag this Samsung CEO on Twitter
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vicky198
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Already did many times.
Sometime they say it is software issue. Sometimes they say it is hardware issue.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vicky198
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I already did. As usual they told me to change motherboard like other users.
0 Likes
Raghurk8
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Hi ,

I am having the same issue from saturday night ( sept 4th) , its loop of restart. and also my warranty ended, service center saying replace motherboard issue.

its totaly disgusting.

will boycot this product and will recommend others not to buy any SAMsung mobile..

0 Likes
Raghurk8
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Hi all,

for this issue how can i complaint to CEO of Samsung. ?

its really disgusting

i want full replacement of mobile

0 Likes