Original topic:

M30s issues after android 10 update

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 01:30 PM)
Techgeekggn
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
After android 10 update facing lots of issues on M30s, even after facotory reset no improvement.

1. Auto brightness issues.
2. Device slowness.
3. Fingerprint sensor not working most often.
4. Switching from wifi to mobile data. Mobile data does not work after switching from wifi. need to turn off and turn back on to make it work.
5. Apps crashing.
9 Comments
ganeshk94
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
all Samsung facing same issue after recent updates. Please wait for upcoming update . Samsung will solve it
vijaynish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Problems faced after update, 

1. Battery draining fast. 

2. Navigation is not working.

3. GPS signal lost even in open space.

4. Location not accurate most of the time. 5. Charging time increased. 

6. Phone heat up near to ear piece area after some time of usage. 

7. Screen freezes at any time.

8 . Some time buttons does not work.

9 . Applications hangs in between.

10. Bluetooth-automatically ON some time. Wi Fi is working in other phones but not in M30S, restart is rhe option.

11. Phone hangs in between when using multiple applications, Power button is need to be press for a moment to get back in normal.

12. Some time phone becomes slow and only option is switch OFF or ON the phone. 

13. This a routine exercise to switch OFF or ON the phone.

14. Flash is not working when using camera in 48 mega pixel mode.

Feedback complaint by email, errors report forwarded many times, but every time Samsung provide pre written tips and tricks.

Tips and tricks provided by Samsung to overcome these problems are waste of time. It seems Samsung never works on Software so no hope for remedies in future. 

samlovr
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
This is why I didn't update my m30s to Android 10 yet :)
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve"slow working" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Remove third party application: Settings>Apps>Select the third-party application from Apps Eg. DU Recorder>Uninstall.

2) Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Settings>General Management>Reset.

To resolve "finger print " issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles.

2)Ensure that the screen protector or the touchscreen on the fingerprint recognition sensor area is not scratched or damaged by objects, such as coins, keys,pens,and necklaces.
3)Ensure that your fingers are clean and dry.

To resolve"app issue" kindly follow the given below steps:

You may need to try clearing the app cache and data within your Settings to resolve this issue:

-->Launch your settings>apps>crashing app>storage>touch clear cache &clear data.

To resolve"auto brightness" issue kindly go with the below steps:

1)adapative brightness - Setting>display>adapative brightness>enable it(do acordingly)
2)dark mode (if available)-setting>display>dark mode>enable it (do accordingly)

To resolve"wi-fi" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
StephTurner
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Since the last update the main problem I am having is a flashing screen when apps are syncing or photos and videos are watched. It is almost unusable. Also the facial recognition only works half of the time

0 Likes
yas1991
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
I found the problem of emptying the charge in Android 10
0 Likes
Sam1526
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
After the latest security update, the SD Card which was previously installed in the device.. is not being detected.
0 Likes
Samsung_7r7m1rQ
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

same issue i have faced

0 Likes
sharanmysore
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
hi, I am using M30S, if i open any app it does not work in first instance, i have to click 'back'(right button in the bottom) to activate the screen.
0 Likes