Original topic:

M30s issues Part 3

(Topic created on: 02-24-2020 04:30 AM)
AnanduR
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
This is the most annoying thing about this phone,Whenever i dial a number from Recents or Contacts it takes long time to launch the call window,even after it launches,screen is not very responsive to inputs.
Secondly, The tiny pop up call alert window on top ( When the screen is on) have answer button,but if i press that,that window frozes for a second and maybe the call will connect or it will drop.
Whole Call,contacts section is poorly optimized.It get very annoying.Wont work when we need the most
8 Comments
VITTHAL5728
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
m30s torch problem
0 Likes
navrang9425
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
same prob. with m30
navrang9425
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
samsung is saying that they will release update for this prob.
abhirdx
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
try to reset your default calling aap
0 Likes
VITTHAL5728
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Sab karke dekh liya
0 Likes
anup0085
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I have the same issues.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
> Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device maintenance > storage).

> Clear cache memory of phone application (Settings>apps> 3 corner dots> show system app>phone application>storage>clear cache)

> Perform the reset settings of device (Settings>>General Management>>Reset>>Reset Settings)

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
AnanduR
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Are you guys copy pasting this comment on every problem we raise? Is there anything you want to say about this particular issue? We already did all these.
0 Likes