Original topic:

M30s is the worst phone i have ever used. Nothing working fine except battery

(Topic created on: 03-17-2020 09:47 AM)
takhims
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Its been 3 months since I bought Samsung Galaxy M30s. First of all, hats off to its battery capacity and standby. But the main concern is, it lags many things which a typical phone can do very easily. Its been 1 month since I am facing the following issues:

1. Phone restarting randomly.

2. Camera not starting, only black screen appearing whenever i open the camera app.

3. Its blocking the notification of many apps like gmail, whatsapp. I've checked all the settings, still it is not showing the notifications.

Its my first Samsung device and this is going to be the last. Even my previous device was far better than this waste of money.

Never going to buy a Samsung device. Worst mobile phones ever.

5 Comments
anukalprose
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
reset once
0 Likes
takhims
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Already done. No difference at all, but the android 10 update has rectified all the issues

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Try to clear cache partition as cache build may sometimes interfere with normal working of a device.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

1) To resolve phone starting issue disable auto restart option:-
Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Disable Auto restart.
2) To resolve camera issue reset camera settings:-
Click Camera > Go to Camera Settings > Reset Settings.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > Send feedback > Error report > Attach error report).
(Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of the issue occurrence.)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
takhims
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Thanks for replying. I already know about the auto restart feature but as i stated earlier, phone was restating randomly, not periodically. I have not set up any auto restart feature. And did already reset the camera settings. No difference at all.

But finally, the Android 10 update has rectified these problems till now.

0 Likes