Original topic:

M30s freeze and restart frequently

(Topic created on: 06-27-2021 12:11 PM)
afsu241298
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I am using Samsung M30s, just after finishing 1 year and 6 month of usage, my mobile started restarting automatically, suddenly phone hangs and touch screen doesn't work and restarts sometimes, sometimes it stays for so long and then I had to restart using power and volume down button Also June 2021 update, number of restarts per day increased like hell Please solve the issue !! Or at least Samsung please release the update
13 Comments
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Check if there any system updates available
0 Likes
afsu241298
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
No there is no update
0 Likes
afsu241298
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I already update my phone on 1 June 2021 after that I face this problem
0 Likes
Kushu17
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I feel like crying seeing my phone having same problem every time I open it. Never buy Samsung again.
yShreyansh
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
It has beeen many days of inconvenience to us happened& disappointed with the actions of Samsung .
0 Likes
afsu241298
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
The hope which I had for Samsung is gone down and now I don't feel like buying any product of Samsung
SiddhuU
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Samsung will give u update soon on this issue ...
Many m30s users are facing this issue after updating 1 June security patch..
0 Likes
SAT02838
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same problem percest again and again 😕 after June 01 update...further I never buy any samsung phone
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes