Original topic:

M30s charging slow.

(Topic created on: 03-30-2020 10:10 PM)
darshan98
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
I am noticing that my m30s is charging slow 32% per hour rate

even after enabling fast charging and also the phone temperature is not so high. 
10 Comments
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
you should turn off location, mobile data, wifi, bluetooth or any other battery consuming options while charging.
it will also decrease the charging speed.
so please turn of that while charging to increase the charging speed.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M

bhai dekh agar apko worry nahi chahiye life mien toh kindly uninstall the cr.ap  accubattery 

darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
You are right. Done.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
accu battery **bleep**......i bought new s10 and then i installed this on my phone it shows my buttery has 2800mah capability .**bleep** from that day i decided its 🤮🤮🤮🤮 app
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly perform the below mentioned quick steps:
1) Check the power socket functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.
2) Check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with mobile phone properly.

If the issue still persists kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue.):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
AdvTamhankar
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
same problem with same figures
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
read my latest post.
0 Likes
AdvTamhankar
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
i have read, sadly i dont have AC
0 Likes
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
You then remove the cover, close all apps, and put on charging after device get cool if you are using it previously. And charge at morning or evening during cold environment.