Original topic:

M30s charging after the recent update

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 05:42 PM)
anshul6519
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I just noticed that the device charges faster with fast charging disabled . And still , the charging is not as fast as it used to be before android 10.
2 Comments
Aaryanrace
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am still ising android 9 on my m30s , not updated till now..should I update??
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Kindly enable fast charging:- Go to Settings > Device care > Battery > Settings, and then tap the Fast cable charging switch to activate it.

2) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

3)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

4)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes