Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

M30s battery problem

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 06:55 PM)
hennikarim1234567899
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

It is a battery that drains very quickly. It is not up to the mark because it promoted 6000 mA. Other phones at this same price with smaller batteries are better than this.

Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
hey, I completely agree with you it's not up to the mark.

Try the following

> use high contrast theme or Hex installer

> I'm ashamed to say this. Turn on adaptive power-saving mode since it has a huge 6000 mAh battery.

>Use dark or black and white icon packs like whicon.
Solution
MirzaGhalib
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
6000mah is just a marketing trick....it gives worst backup ...dissapointed that the main highlight of this phone has become a joke😒
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
😢
MirzaGhalib
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
😐😐
0 Likes
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
@vaushnavi max pro m1 is a stock android phone which means no preloaded apps and and bloatware. these bloatware which are preinstalled and you cannot unistall actually causes more battery consumption. you have 2 browsers,galleries, calenders and much more clutter in Samsung. that's the main cause.
Atul09
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes agree with you one ui is more bettery consuming some background apps working while phone screen is off
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M

@ash5230 @Atul09

I'm not here for a dispute. In my perspective, the function of any member's forum is to provide valuable feedback to the manufacturer and they can serve the customer better. you guys can say that it's heavy it will consume more power and all, but end of the day it never going to help us as an end-user, at the same if you make noise against such absurdity. Maybe Samsung listens to us and comes up with a better resolution.

Please ask your self "Am I settle for mediocrity or best?"

I hope you guys will take it in a positive sense.
0 Likes
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes but no one from smansung listens or read any thing posted here. they don't have any moderator here .we help each other in case of any trouble.
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
and if I get hold of twrp recovery for M30s then I can root the device and can guide you also to enjoy full potential of this device. 🙂
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
you can also install samsung max from galaxy app store .in this app you can deny wifi and cellular network access to the apps you don't use or the apps that are using more background data also note that many system apps transport your files back to the Samsung server so you can also deny them the network access. form settings app you must stop background data usage of social media apps like facebook which consumes large chunk of buttery. hope this helps
0 Likes