Highlighted
hennikarim1234567899
Active Level 2

It is a battery that drains very quickly. It is not up to the mark because it promoted 6000 mA. Other phones at this same price with smaller batteries are better than this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MirzaGhalib
Active Level 5
6000mah is just a marketing trick....it gives worst backup ...dissapointed that the main highlight of this phone has become a joke😒

View solution in original post

20 Comments
Highlighted
ravss
Active Level 6
what's your daily phone usage
Highlighted
hennikarim1234567899
Active Level 2

I use a phone a lot

Highlighted
ravss
Active Level 6
just because it's a big battery doesn't mean it'll last 24 hours if your screen on time after full charge is above 5 hours that's great many even High end dont reach there
hennikarim1234567899
Active Level 2

I use a phone a lot

Highlighted
ravss
Active Level 6
yeah so that means you have an pretty good battery just the usage is more that's why it's goes down a bit fast
Highlighted
Vishanavi
Active Level 6
hey, I completely disagree with you. My priovous phone was Max pro m1 which have a battery 5000 mAh and easily gave me a SOT of more than 10 hours. it only have a LCD screen and M30s with OLED screen and 6000 mAh struggle to make it up a day. There is some serious software or hardware issue with this phoen. if you go thoroughly through the form you can see that battery issue and poor reception are the salient.

I have more if you insist 🤕

See the screen shot for more reference
Highlighted
ravss
Active Level 6
Yeah bro misleading post that's screen on time since last full charge that means even if you charge it lets say from 20% to 60% the sot wont change because it resets only after full charge so stop posting misleading things
Highlighted
ravss
Active Level 6
So next time mention all the facts not just incomplete stuff man people will get wrong info and well if you are using power saving mode that's a different case he doesn't use power saving mode
Highlighted
Vishanavi
Active Level 6
I don't know why are getting triggered.

What I'm trying to convey is that M30s with such a huge battery and Amoled screen is having such a pathetic battery life.

SOT of my old is correct since I didn't charge my phone in between and I didn't use power-saving mode. That much great was the battery life my old phone.

Currently, I'm using power saving mode on my m30s otherwise it won't last a full day as mention by the person who wrote this post.

The most infamous issues of M30s are

>Poor network reception and data speed

> Battery back up

Do a careful perusal on the forum you will get to know it.

Before come at me please go through my old posts about M30s and I'm not into any kerfuffle 🤝