Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

M30s battery problem

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 12:32 PM)
hennikarim1234567899
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

It is a battery that drains very quickly. It is not up to the mark because it promoted 6000 mA. Other phones at this same price with smaller batteries are better than this.

20 Comments
ravss
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
what's your daily phone usage
Galaxy M

I use a phone a lot

0 Likes
ravss
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
just because it's a big battery doesn't mean it'll last 24 hours if your screen on time after full charge is above 5 hours that's great many even High end dont reach there
Galaxy M

I use a phone a lot

0 Likes
ravss
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yeah so that means you have an pretty good battery just the usage is more that's why it's goes down a bit fast
0 Likes
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
hey, I completely disagree with you. My priovous phone was Max pro m1 which have a battery 5000 mAh and easily gave me a SOT of more than 10 hours. it only have a LCD screen and M30s with OLED screen and 6000 mAh struggle to make it up a day. There is some serious software or hardware issue with this phoen. if you go thoroughly through the form you can see that battery issue and poor reception are the salient.

I have more if you insist 🤕

See the screen shot for more reference
ravss
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Yeah bro misleading post that's screen on time since last full charge that means even if you charge it lets say from 20% to 60% the sot wont change because it resets only after full charge so stop posting misleading things
ravss
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
So next time mention all the facts not just incomplete stuff man people will get wrong info and well if you are using power saving mode that's a different case he doesn't use power saving mode
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I don't know why are getting triggered.

What I'm trying to convey is that M30s with such a huge battery and Amoled screen is having such a pathetic battery life.

SOT of my old is correct since I didn't charge my phone in between and I didn't use power-saving mode. That much great was the battery life my old phone.

Currently, I'm using power saving mode on my m30s otherwise it won't last a full day as mention by the person who wrote this post.

The most infamous issues of M30s are

>Poor network reception and data speed

> Battery back up

Do a careful perusal on the forum you will get to know it.

Before come at me please go through my old posts about M30s and I'm not into any kerfuffle 🤝