1. Settings >developer option >background process limit >choose no background process
2. Disable auto sync
3. optimise your device often using with device care app
4. on device care app >battery >3vertical dots >settings > put unused apps to sleep
5.Disable always on the display >if u don't use,
6. On the device care app>battery >disable background process which apps consumes most the battery
7. Turn of Gps, Bluetooth when not in use
doing this things can may help your device battery last longer
You can check this out.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve battery issue kindly follow the below given step:-
- Battery optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:-
If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question). Kindly send us the screenshot (which apps are consuming most of the battery).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support