AmanAS
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
One extra added feature that I noticed - wifi calling 

Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Which App? Can you share the name or link of the app?
AmanAS
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
pahle se tha ye
0 Likes
AmanAS
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
try this
slide down notification panel >click on three dot >select bottom order
after this if any toggle is on upper side then long press the icon and move to down side and then press done.
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Yeah, we tried that. There's no such option in my M30s. Can you post a screenshot of your Connections Settings. I'm talking about this page, because that setting is available in here but not in our M30s, if your phone is showing that toggle then it must be here too.
AmanAS
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Okay this is bonkers😂. Some fellow in UK has NFC in his M30s and now you have got phone visibility feature. what the **bleep** is going on?
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Arijit are you seeing this? What is Samsung doing? They are providing features randomly to some devices or what🤷🏻‍♂️
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Bro Aman, can you do just one more thing for me? Can you post a screenshot of your software information page? I just want to check the Build number and the baseband version. I think that you might have some other countries firmware installed.
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Lol yeah none of us have phone visibility in our settings it is there in your M30s only!!!🙄
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
No I got it, to get Phone visibility option, you have to install Samsung SmartThings app. Then automatically you get phone visibility option in Connections settings and toggle button in quick settings bar, which is there in button order extra toggle. I installed the app and got these settings