Original topic:

M30s Motherboard problem

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 03:22 AM)
Yash1310
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Since last 10 days I am facing automatic rebooting in my samsung M30s phone. I contacted samsung customer care and they told me to reset all network settings and when things not got solved they told me to factory reset my phone. I did a factory reset my phone and after 10 minutes it got hanged and start rebooting itself. Then I visited service center and just by listening to my problem service men told me to change motherboard which would cost 8k rs. (Without even diagnosing) then I google about the issue and found that thousands of samsung M series users are facing the same issue. It's the faulty motherboard and system updates which caused the problem.
I have more M series phone at my home and I am worried about them. I am a long valued customer of samung since 2012.
If samsung wouldn't solve my problem, I am not gonna buy Samsung phones ever and even told others to not buy the same. 
23 Comments
Yadhutm
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
My m30s main speaker stopped working, so i visited the service center thinking replacing the speaker could solve the problem. But after checking they told me the problem is with the motherboard. It will cost around 7k to replace it. Its just been 1.5 yrs since i purchsed this horrible phone. Pathetic
0 Likes
Members_tkHHBUn
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

I have the same issue, I am also having a Samsung Galaxy M30s and I faced the same problem and same situation when visited Samsung Service here at Sambalpur, Odisha. Without inspection of the phone they listened me and told me Motherboard has to be changed. It was Covid-10 period during the year 2021, they tlod me the replacement of motherboard costs around Rs.10K, so I returned from there. My warranty period was just expired at that period. I have another Samsung Galaxy M21 for my daughter, the phone is facing similar issue but however, it works after making problem for few days. Now, I regret why I purchased Samsung phone for me and my family, which have faulty workmanship. Samsung has lost its trust within customers like us. I have other brands phones like Realme and Redmi phone never have faced such problems as I faced with Samsung phones. Even those phones I had purchased two years before these Samsung phones. Samsung phones are costly and workmanship is very bad and their franchise Service Centers are Lootera having no technical knowledge. I have decided not to reccommend anybody to buy Samsung phones atleast.

0 Likes
AnurajRV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Iam also a customer since 2015(used grand2 WAS GOOD ).now I faced  problem with m30s instantly  getting rebooted. Since the problem is quiet common., Samsung should rectify this for free of cost.

It is ridiculous that customer should pay for manufacturing defects on product. I have paid to change the mother board.. after that they advised me not to do the next update by my self .and asked me to visit Samsung service center..hope all look suspicious..it felt like it is money making drama through service.  We should buy a product with high price and customer should always get exploited in the name of service???

Secondly , after they opened the device  my battery looks spoiled ...now I can see my battery is draining out very quickly than earlier...

*****THEIR SERVICE SHOULBE TRANSPARENT AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE VIDEO RECORDED FROM THE START..SO THAT WE CAN SEE WHAT THEIR TECHNICIANS ARE DOING ON OUR DEVICE. THERE SHOULD BE CLEAR VISIBILITY******

0 Likes
Samsung_4oKaTGl
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M

Yes Same happened to me...and I'm going to populate this issue and behaviour on all social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc

At last we will file a case against Samsung company for looting our money by giving this kind of update so we will purchase new phone or motherboard and they earn money.

0 Likes