Original topic:

M30s Motherboard problem

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 03:22 AM)
Yash1310
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Since last 10 days I am facing automatic rebooting in my samsung M30s phone. I contacted samsung customer care and they told me to reset all network settings and when things not got solved they told me to factory reset my phone. I did a factory reset my phone and after 10 minutes it got hanged and start rebooting itself. Then I visited service center and just by listening to my problem service men told me to change motherboard which would cost 8k rs. (Without even diagnosing) then I google about the issue and found that thousands of samsung M series users are facing the same issue. It's the faulty motherboard and system updates which caused the problem.
I have more M series phone at my home and I am worried about them. I am a long valued customer of samung since 2012.
If samsung wouldn't solve my problem, I am not gonna buy Samsung phones ever and even told others to not buy the same. 
Galaxy M
Bro, if the other M series phones in your home are working fine, then don't update them.
Update is the main cause for this. Samsung is not testing updates and releasing then with bugs.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
Yash1310
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Sent error reports countless times but no resolution for the problem from samsung team. Samsung , a giant company is losing customer by this faulty motherboard problem. And I have decided to move on from samsung forever with all my family members. All the best!
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. As the issue is not resolved by the error reports, please let the service center team inspect the device and they will resolve the issue with the same.
Kindly visit the service center nearest to you.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Yash1310
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Already visited the service center and they told me to replace the motherboard which would cost rs. 8000. Even without diagonising and just looking at the phone they told about the problem and said this is happening with almost every samsung M and A series phone.
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
https://youtu.be/5z-3Nc3a1Rk
Watch this video and send mail as instructed
0 Likes
Samsung_RZeJTMt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Yes same problem I also faced during that time. Due to faulty motherboard and software, samsung m30s users are facing issues, Samsung is not taking any responsibility of their device's. After that I purchased new phone of other brand and I will not purchase any product from samsung in future.

0 Likes
Sreyan8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
One of my Samsung 30s phone is not moving after Samsung screen logo. When I visit Samsung store they told me that motherboard problem it will cost 8k. I have read so many problems in social media. In this case Samsung can help us. As my warranty time has been already crossed.
0 Likes
Sreyan8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Samsung need to repair our devices free of cost as it's a Samsungs problem. We have buyed this phone considering Samsung a trusted brand. If Samsung will not help than what we can do.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Same problem with my samsung galaxy m30s. My Samsung 30s phone is not moving after Samsung screen logo. When I visit Samsung store they told me that motherboard problem.They told me that it is a fail model from SAMSUNG.  At least company should provide it free of cost as it is their fault. I will never buy for for SAMSUNG phone hereafter and will not suggest anyone to buy.

0 Likes