Original topic:

M30s Motherboard problem

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 06:06 AM)
Yash1310
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Since last 10 days I am facing automatic rebooting in my samsung M30s phone. I contacted samsung customer care and they told me to reset all network settings and when things not got solved they told me to factory reset my phone. I did a factory reset my phone and after 10 minutes it got hanged and start rebooting itself. Then I visited service center and just by listening to my problem service men told me to change motherboard which would cost 8k rs. (Without even diagnosing) then I google about the issue and found that thousands of samsung M series users are facing the same issue. It's the faulty motherboard and system updates which caused the problem.
I have more M series phone at my home and I am worried about them. I am a long valued customer of samung since 2012.
If samsung wouldn't solve my problem, I am not gonna buy Samsung phones ever and even told others to not buy the same. 
23 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Why Samsung don't listen to it's customers it is pathetic.
Yash1310
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Not gonna use samsung ever if problem persissts.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, I had a talk with Samsung service center engineer, he told me that it is power ic problem, either a software flash at service center or replacement of motherboard will help, he told me if device is out of warranty and you don't want to get the motherboard replacement, then go to a known mobile repair engineer, he will repair the power ic and phone will work properly
He told me that now company is also having problem because the issue has occurred in huge amounts and they are not able to provide free replacement because cost of motherboard is high, its loss of Samsung from all angles
Now you just raise this matter on twitter and comment on tweets of utsav techie and others who have tweeted regarding this
The issue has been highlighted by youtubers and media groups so Samsung might give some solutions now
Just wait and raise
pranav1122
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
No it's RAM problem and which IC is double decker, that's why it's not replaceable.
Because of that they suggest replace mother board.
Now Samsung is worst than Chinese.Use and through, lucky person's phone still working but in danger condition may be suddenly it happens any time.
Galaxy M
Hi! I'm reposting 5 possible trouble shooting steps for Galaxy M30 & other series devices below:
1. Report the  FREEZING/HANGING, AUTOMATIC RESTARTING errors to Samsung.
2. click on "Settings" app on your Android device/phone.
3. Then, click on "DEVELOPERS options " & enable/"ON" it.
4. Then, you will see many options under "Developers options ". Click on "Build" option 7 times. After that you will see many more options.
5. Now, Enable "OEM unlocking" (Allow the bootloader to be unlocked) option given there. Also, click on "Logger buffer sizes" & select "1M" per log buffer size.
Try these 5 steps. May be your problem shall be resolved 😊 happily as was mine!!!
Screenshot_20211004-115416_Settings_41623.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115356_Settings_41621.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115347_Settings_41619.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115527_Settings_41625.jpg
0 Likes
Yash1310
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Woule it solve the problem of freezing/auto restarting?
As I know about the bootloader,if u don't know much about bootloader / OEM your may lead to more heating and many other problems.
Will it be good to do it?
0 Likes
atul9great
Active Level 2
Galaxy M

Not working , phone is auto restart again and again . 

0 Likes
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I don't know if this is going to work or not... *#9900*# then go to debug mode put it on high... It will at least stops your device to bootloop...
Hey guys whoever is suffering with this problem please sign the petition and comment their too..

We need to expose SAMSUNG 2021 EXYNOS SCAM.

Samsung needs to repair our device free of cost.

https://chng.it/7brCnGwgJV
Yash1310
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I had signed that last night. And shared with my knowns. Hope samsung listen to our sufferings .