Original topic:

M30s Lockscreen issue

(Topic created on: 07-28-2020 07:35 PM)
PKMPKMPKM
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

My M30s lockscreen doesn't get turned off when not charging the phone. When the phone is in charging condition the lockscreen gets turned off and blank black screen appears.

And because the lockscreen remains active all the time the battery gets drained too quickly. Can any one help to fix this issue?

17 Comments
niceadi
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
go setting ‐softwer info- build number - click on build number 7-8 times developer option will open
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Try to wipe cache partition from recovery. Use mobile in safe mode for atleast 20min if screen turns off then it might be 3rd party app causing issues. If you have apps related to display, blf then uninstall them. If this doesn't help I suggest you to backup everything and reset.
0 Likes
PKMPKMPKM
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
did a factory reset. problem still not gone
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Its software glitch in your mobile. Even resetting doesn't help then it might be corrupt system partition. Only odin flash fix this. If you donno how to do search YT for guidance. Or visit service center for reflashing software.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
So final thing you can do is to reflash firmware via odin. If you never done it visit service center and ask them to reinstall software.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, we request you to kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Bantidada
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

how did your issue resolved.I am facing same issue.Please suggest me solutions.

0 Likes
sachinHajare
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
did you resolve it ?
0 Likes