Original topic:

M30s Internet Problem

(Topic created on: 02-12-2020 08:05 PM)
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung there is a software issue which turns off (not literally) but stops receiving data when I put my phone in lock screen it starts receiving as soon as I unlock my phone , I noticed it when I was trying to download a large file and my screen timed out to lock screen which stopped downloading file at that % and after some time when I unlocked and saw it was still at same % and trying to connect, this wasted a lot of time plus this happens every time so I have to use caffeine to stop phone to lock which in turns drain my battery please fix it by providing an option to stop that which was present in Samsung experience UI before , I have tried everything I know to stop that from happening but no use , if there is fix then tell me if not then fix it in next update its getting annoying now!
0 Likes
8 Comments
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
If you are wondering, UC Turbo , Chrome , videoder , utorrent , etc had this problem!
0 Likes
PARIZWAL
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i think background data is disabled , or the apps will be in sleeping apps list.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
remove the app frm sleeping app list
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
where is that
0 Likes
Galaxy M
device care > battery > settings
check here
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
please send error report to Samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

1- Reset network settings (Scroll down notification panel >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset network settings).

2-Go to Settings>Connection>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names>Reset APN as default (If you are using prepaid SIM).

3- Go to Settings> Connections>Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto- mode GSM/WCDMA/LTE.

4-Kindly check with other SIM.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Tried but didn't work and I use Wi-fi mostly so no problem with sim or any network but then too I tried all you said didn't work I checked putting a file for downloading and locked my device after a half hour or so I checked internet speed was showing 0kb/s and starting download but WiFi was connected as if it paused my internet connection , fix please!
0 Likes