Original topic:

M30s - Hanging and automatic restart not resolved in latest one ui 3 update

(Topic created on: 02-21-2021 03:29 PM)
Pradeesh_M
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
I facing phone hanging followed by phone restart which happening automatically.

Facing the above problem frequently which using apps, while making calls even sometime while keeping phone idle

Any one facing this problem?
Is this hardware issue or software issue?
I'm facing this problem after updating phone
6 Comments
Galaxy M
Does phone is getting heated ? And how much storage is used?

If apk's or any antivirus are installed they might be harming the device.
Admin009
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
0 Likes
CreativeMann
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I too am facing problems on my phone with the patch containing One UI 3. I have noticed lags and at least two apps not working, namely Calculator and Samsung Notes App. I have raised tickets with the Samsung Dev. Anyone facing similar app related problems?
SamLokh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I was also facing same issue after Android 11 upgrade. I tried all settings, service centre also updated software but no use. service center then suggesting to change the motherboard. i was also thinking to change the phone. I realized that My SIM was old one then I changed SIM and phone restart issue has gone. so friends you also check if SIM require replacement.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
and a
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

It appeared to my experience that Samsung unload smartphony to the market, failed in QC/QA with possibility of process design as well.

This (M30s) phone kept bad behavior till the smartphony burnt or unleash bad behavior just before burnt.

I do understand they kept saying about memory occupation things to distract consumer from core problem. However,
your smartphony told consumer who you really are: phony phone with smartly covered pricy thing.
Definitely better to find smart phone with phony price then.

0 Likes