Original topic:

M30s Hang and Auto Restart Issue

(Topic created on: 05-18-2021 07:39 AM)
Ganpati5
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hi Team,
I'm using M30s since 9monts it is a nice phone but since 1 month I am experiencing some serious issue with the phone, the phone is Hanging and Auto Restarting multiple times in a day, I already tried factory reset but the issue is the same,I believe I this this a software issue,this is really annoying when you performing an important task on the phone and it got auto restart.I already sent the error report to Samsung team I would like to request to the team to fix this issue ASAP.
7 Comments
shivammoluji
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
its a bug of phone
0 Likes
shivammoluji
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
samsung is making crapy phone
0 Likes
PratoshVerma
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Samsung making foolish to Indian peoples, just buy honor or Huawei phones where kirin processor top most performance.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ganpati5
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Tried with the steps mentioned in the above link and additionally I did the factory reset, software update as well but the issue still persists. It's very frustrating.
0 Likes
Nick777
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Never ever ,buy samsung, its very bad mobiles, looks perfect at the time of buy, but internally its buggy product.

0 Likes
DashingDukes
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Lets all mark an email to ken.kang@samsung.com

President of Samsung Asia to let him know abt issue.. might be senior executives would take.some action
0 Likes