Original topic:

M30s Froze using Instagram

(Topic created on: 03-03-2020 02:22 PM)
papwa
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Yesterday I was browsing Instagram and watching stories when it completely just froze and did not let me do anything, I tried holding on the power button but no luck. I had to leave it as it is with the screen on stuck on instagram story. It drained the battery and only then I was able to restart it.
2 Comments
akashreturns
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
This problem seems happenung with somany peoples . some of my 2 friends had exact same problem. They are using Note10+ and s9+ . so it must be an issue with instagram app.

you may try force restart when next time if problem appears.

Process of Force Reboot : Toforce reboot Samsung Galaxydevice, you should remember the button combination to simulate the battery disconnection. You should press and hold the “Volume down” and Power / lock key for 10 to 20 seconds to perform the operation. Press both keys till the screen goes blank.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Settings > apps > tap on 3 dots (Upper right corner) > reset app preferences.

2- Settings > apps > Instagram > storage > clear cache > go back > force stop.

3- Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).

4- Check for the latest device O/S (Settings > Software Update > Download updates manually).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes