Original topic:

M30s Freeze & Restart

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 10:46 PM)
RincyRoy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Team,

The brand I thought became better after my first nightmarish Samsung Experience has never improved. The M30s keeps on restarting and freezing. Phone have restarted 7 times before I could complete this post overall more than 100 times.

With my smart phone Experience any phone with the similar kind of issue will get fixed with Factory reset. Even during factory reset M30 is getting Freeze and restarting. 

It was shocking to see a lot of users are complaining about same issue in Forum. The solution provided in forum like factory reset clearing cache didn't help any one. 

A brand screws up the working phone with buggy updates doesn't worth _____..

Keep up your track record and good bye Samsung.

30-Mar-21 - I have exchanged this **bleep** with Realme Narzo with Resale value f Rs.5k. This is my first phone exchange. I have a habit of sucking the best from every phone I use until it dies and making it a showpiece in my Living Room. Well. Thanks to Samsung
15 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Well my friend, a lot of users are reporting the same case with M30s and not M30. It's an electronic device and can have errors, you can try visiting a service center, they will help you. Hit me up if you have any other issues.
0 Likes
RincyRoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yes its M30s. it is not just error. Everytie you search something hang & Restart. While trying to call hang & Restart. Screwing up the whole series with a buggy update is not Just an error. it means brand losing its image
1997sree
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Every 1 of 3 m30s users getting this issue.
So the responsibility is completely on Samsung.
Atleast they should not charge 8k-10k from customers through service centres to change the mother board.
Otherwise they must recall the smartphone from all users.
RincyRoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
is it a motherboard issue? I was thinking this is a SW issue and they might provide some update fix. if it is a motherboard issue there is no logic in paying another 10k to fix this **bleep**. I will keep this phone in my showcase as a memoir for wasting my hard earned money
0 Likes
1997sree
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Among the users facing the above issue ,99% of them said that their phone's mother board was changed from the service centre and they charged 8-10k (almost 60% of the actual price of the m30s smartphone)
0 Likes
Apu85
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes this was the solution offered to me as well. If the software rollout has caused a damage to the motherboard, Samsung needs to own up to its error and replace the motherboards free of cost. Its ridiculous to expect customers to bear the cost of a manufacturer's mistakes!! @Samsung you need to look in to this immediately before we start a movement against all future sales of Samsung. waiting for a positive revert.
0 Likes
gandu07
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
true
0 Likes
Members_jNmPK2K
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

No my friend. today only they did all these basic checks and suggesting to replace mother board  which would cost around 8,500 INR. This model device cost is around14000 only. but board costing more than 50%.

0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes ghost touch and restart happens regularly
0 Likes