Original topic:

M30s Battery life

(Topic created on: 08-19-2020 08:09 PM)
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
We all know that M series is well known for its battery capacity. My M30s battery life was improved after android 10 and last for 14 hrs S.O.T on mix usage like Facebook/Youtube/Games/Netflix/Whatsapp.
But with June update  it degraded to 12 hrs S.O.T. I really wish they solve this issue with the coming software update. 
Rest everything is perfect for me.
4 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes brother agree battery drain issue wait foe next update hope samsung slove this issue
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
i think you post same topic earlier
and you got several comments
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Dear Team,
Thank you for the reply, I am aware of all the settings to be done for better battery life. What I meant to say was that battery life degraded after June update, so obviously it is software problem. So please take a note, do a research and kindly solve the battery issue with the coming update
0 Likes