Original topic:

M30s Battery Draining Fast

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 07:39 AM)
Aravinds4
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello Team,

I have tried most of the solution suggested in the forum, including the factory reset but the bettery performance is poor considering the fact that this phone is quite new, and also in the initial few months it used to last for a day and a half, now it requires charging twice a day, else it switched off at night.

I have observed that 30-40%of the battery is being drained at night, so if I go to sleep with 40 percent of battery, the phone would have turned off by morning.

Moreover most of the solution suggested here like having the sync off, wifi off, charging with phone turned off are unconventional solutions. No body would want to buy a phone in 2020 with such restrictions. This sort of performance from a Sumsung branded phone is very shocking.

Kindly release a fix for this problem as early as possible.  

6 Comments
kiruba20
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
guide how to do the factory reset
0 Likes
RJ96
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
The whole world is in lockdown.
Have patience.
0 Likes
raju-83
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
If you already done Reset but problem is same, my opinion is that you may officially report to Samsung by email with all required details. After Lockdown, you will visit to Samsung Service Centre, if any Hardware problem found, you may get new phone.
0 Likes
ArpitShivhare
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Well bro i want to ask you when Samsung launched there Galaxy M31s ?
I think there me be problem in M31s coz we all are using M31 which don't have this issue currently.
I prefer you to talk with Samsung Care Chat and after lockdown try to visit Service Centre
0 Likes
Aravinds4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I'm sorry, it is M30s, I have entered it incorrectly
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device

1. Perform Battery Optimization: Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
  2. Adjust screen timeout settings: Settings> Display> Screen timeout> Select minimum screen timeout.

Battery related Concern: For more information, you can also follow given link:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes