Original topic:

M30s Auto restarting issue after 11 update & 1Sept patch

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 08:28 AM)
RajiveSingh
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
My phone M30s Samsung not stable after I have installed updates and patch of 1sept21. It is Auto Restarting all the time. In device care auto restart is off and power mode also set but still restarting. 
6 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, I had a talk with Samsung service center engineer, he told me that it is power ic problem, either a software flash at service center or replacement of motherboard will help, he told me if device is out of warranty and you don't want to get the motherboard replacement, then go to a known mobile repair engineer, he will repair the power ic and phone will work properly
He told me that now company is also having problem because the issue has occurred in huge amounts and they are not able to provide free replacement because cost of motherboard is high, its loss of Samsung from all angles
Now you just raise this matter on twitter and comment on tweets of utsav techie and others who have tweeted regarding this
The issue has been highlighted by youtubers and media groups so Samsung might give some solutions now
Just wait and raise
Galaxy M
Same to my a50s
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
M series are becoming worse now
0 Likes
lalit mohanty
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

After sep 2021 update phone is having echo problem.

My apartment has network issues soni use wifi calling feature of airtel

After the update the party calling me hears there voice double.

Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/   

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M

SAMSUNG M31 - EXYNOS9611 - RESTARTING ISSUE - ISSUE STARTED FROM YESTERDAY

Hi Team, 

Hope this email finds you well. My name is Manoj Tulasi. I would like to inform you that the Issue started yesterday. Tried to reach out to samsung customer care multiple times. However I didn't get any response.

My phone has been working fine for the last one year. All of a sudden, it started restarting and sometimes hung on the Samsung logo screen.

I tried to do a factory reset as well. However, no luck. it's a clear hardware issue. I had a lot of trust in Samsung. I hope they will take care of it by replacing it.

Please find all the required details below.

MODEL NAME : galaxy M31
MODEL NUMBER:  SM-M315F/DS
SERIAL NUMBER: RZ8N50EZXYJ
IMEI (SLOT 1) 355458111287307
IMEI (SLOT 2) 355459111287305

SAMSUNG ACCOUNT ID : M27159@GMAIL.COM
PHONE NUMBER : 7780487949   &  7981892576

Regards,
Manoj Tulasi

0 Likes