Original topic:

M30s Android 10 update problem

(Topic created on: 06-16-2020 07:44 AM)
Nancy68_
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello
Hope i find someone here who can help me.
Yesterday i downloaded and installed Android 10 on my M30s. Once phone started i found screen flickering (it's moving evey time i do anything and not stable), for example when i open whatsapp the screen is divided (doubled) scrolling is bad, same with facebook, some videos are not stable too in terms of display. navigation bar keeps appearing up, and many very annoying issues.
So my main problem is in the display. 
Note: i got a screen problem before and had to have the screen changed but didn't face such problems before android 10 update.

Thanks to advise with what may help me fix this problem. I want to know if it's a hardware or software issue. Samsung center where i live **bleep** and i had to go before to someone to fix it for me. He told me today that it might be a software problem so he will put update 10 again (without removing the one installed now), and says it's the original one from samsung, but i fear that would mess up with the phone software, as i also have doubt that this may be a hardware problem not matching with the new update. (in this case what should be done too ?)

Thanks 
Nancy

4 Comments
ThelilBoss
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I am facing same issue at my A30s. Even dual messager feature is not working.
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
I had the same flickering problem of not able to open any app. I some how went device care and did all check including security. Then it became alright. Happened twice.
0 Likes
justSingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Kindly send us the error log file using
Samsung member application by following
below mentioned path- Open Samsung
member app>click on “+"icon>send
feedback>Error reports>attach log file Note:
For better assistance, please send device log
files within 15 minutes of issue occurrencealong with the exact issue details.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes