Original topic:

M30s AUTOMATICALLY RESTART ANY TIME AND FREQUENTLY

(Topic created on: 09-25-2020 10:02 PM)
jhuma1891
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

MY M30s IS RESTARTING AUTOMATICALLY ANY TIME AND FREQUENTLY. DURING DAY TO DAY WORK IT IS VERY DIFFICULT. I HAVE MEET WITH CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE AT MY NEAREST SERVICE CENTER, THEY FIRSTLY DOUBT THE ITS SOFTWARE ISSUE BUT NEXT DAY THEY ARE EXAMINE THE PHONE AND CLEARLY SAID THAT IT IS HARDWARE ISSUE. NOW WAITING FOR THE PHONE UPDATE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE POINT.

0 Likes
10 Comments
hemanthtech
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
hai solution is please check device care and left corner lines click and option autto restart option turn off
0 Likes
Vep
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
my mobile is also automatically restarting
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
go to safemode and observe that, same issue in safemode too?
if not then problem with your recently downloaded app
MembersAnju
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Samsung all phones are phaltu
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
go to service center reinstall software
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
force reboot by vol down and power..
immediately press and vol up and power to enter recovery.. then from recovery clear cache partition. if this doesn't fix and still have issues.. do reset from recovery if data is not important. or visit Service center ask them to reflash firmware without touching data
0 Likes
jhuma1891
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have received my phone from customer service point after repairng the motherboard. But I have no documents about the details of repair. My phone is in warranty period. how can I get it???
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
so they repaired and still facing issues ?
0 Likes
y678
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Problematic device and tricky service center! Under warranty I found a restarting problem after OneUI 2.0 update, I had visited nearby service center to solve that issue but they told me that the issue is created by moisture and I need to pay in between of Rs. 1500 to 8500 for fixing. 🤔 I denied. I returned home and started re-using the M30s accepting the problem along with a resolution. i.e. Never buy any Samsung phone! 🙃
0 Likes