Original topic:

M30S

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 01:40 AM)
anshul6519
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Any idea when samsung is going to release the next update for M30s? ....I m facing so many issues with my phone....didn't expect such pathetic service from samsung....they take so much time to release an update to fix issues....I believe other smartphone brands are way better than samsung, they provide better service to the consumers. It really pisses me off when my phone displays ' fast charging' and takes 4-5 hrs to charge. Do you take us for granted dear samsung !! There is nothing good in this phone except the amoled panel for which i bought it....and now regretting. 
9 Comments
punshu
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
August, 2020
0 Likes
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
are you serious??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
each time Samsung do not put bugs but peoples bring that by mistake..that they simply download software through mobile data or fluctuating wifi which is not the procedure to install software......allaways try to flash that firmware thatswhy Samsung gave smartswitch app already....it's because software update or security patch allaways requires stable carrier. in that sense mobile data or fluctuating wifi is not stable..so it can give an incomplete update by damaging software side..then also you will be able to download it but you will welcome so many software holes and glitches which leads to poor battery backup, ui lag,app crush, game lag ,device heat,ghost touch like issues further...so allways try to flash firmware through smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center.i allaways maintain that rules hence I can play pubg in my old note 3 also without any lag or issue......ask any software engineer they will recommend you that procedure only because it's the actual procedure....strong wifi also recommended but in india it's impossible that wifi will not fluctuate
0 Likes
anshul6519
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
getting 41Mbps download speed on my wifi....and most of the time it's stable i believe
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro try to flash firmware....wifi download even create software holes....especially in Samsung...mera kahena tha bol diya because I have little networking knowledge regarding that...41mbps ho ya 60mbps ho ....flash firmware is allaways having priority over simply download software......and for any big os must the one and only proper procedure is that....because you can notice easily that 41mbps just worst your device experience...at my home there is strong better wifi connection but I never update software through it....I always prefer firmware flash hence no problem in my old note 3 as well as in my new s9
0 Likes
anshul6519
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I got your point bro👍
0 Likes
anshul6519
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
thanks!
0 Likes
RP5054
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
june end
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc. If it is damaged then kindly visit your nearest service center to get it replaced.

2. Check charging, if rating is 15W or above. Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.

Note: Kindly open Device care from Settings > Battery > Please tap on 3 dots(more option) at the top right hand side > please select settings > enable fast cable charging.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes