1. Uninstall useless apps
2. Uninstall heavy games that take up lots of RAM
3. Clear cache and data of apps
4. Update all apps after uninstalling useless apps
5. Do not install shady apps from neighbouring countries. They may contain malware. If installed immediately uninstall.
6. After doing all the above, restart your phone.
7. If all these do not solve problem, reset your phone to factory settings and then install all apps again.
8. Mark my answer as solution by clicking on the three dots on right up corner of the answer.
And Wait for the next update
Visit Service Centre. Book a Job Sheet. Send a mail to Service head along with the Jobsheet Number.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.
Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support