Original topic:

M30 very poor battery backup

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 04:51 PM)
vaibhav02
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Battery backup got worse after the march update. Phone isnt lasting even a day. Battery time left is showing 1 day in device care. Suddenly One ui is using too mucj battery. How can i fix this???
Is this happening only with me????
Battery backup is decreasing alot  when i bought the phone it was awesome lasted 2 to 2.5 days and now not even a day. Whi is one ui using so much battery.

15 Comments
vaibhav02
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
you call this good backup
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Doing heavy gaming this times
and Tge scree on time is great there
0 Likes
vaibhav02
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
bro i play pubg more than 2 hrs and about 20-25% battery usage . when i bought thi phone 1hr of pubg used 5%battery
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
ya bro but as compared to the battery backup when the Android 10 update arrived this is much better than that.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve "Batery issue".

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
2) Close background running apps:-Tap on recent key and close the background running application.

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
user500
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
pls release an update for m30s my battery is decreasing so fast pld help me!!
0 Likes