Original topic:

M30 sound quality and best audio players.

(Topic created on: 05-31-2019 04:55 PM)
Phanikumar-75
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M

I am music lover. One of the reason i bought M30 is the built-in "Dolby Atmos" sound. Also i heard that Samsung use same hardware for sound which Apple phones use.

Some suggestions to get better sound from your phone :

Some popular free music apps without ads are Phonograph, Musicolet and Aimp.

Please use headphones which cost around 2000 rupees or more from popular brands like Sony, Sennheiser, JBL. Do not complain after using bad earphones. I am using Sennheiser momentum earphones which is specifically made for Galaxy series.

Best

Musicolet player is best of all. It got built-in 5 band equalizers as well as bass and surround control which are sounding good. It also let you use device eq settings as alternate. Musicolet player is unique in queue system that it can play multiple queues and also got sleeping mode. You can also configure your headset buttons with settings. No ads.

Better

Second place goes to Aimp. It got 10 band equalizers. It is free and got folder view, queueing of songs and useful settings. No ads.

Good

Phonograph in 3rd place. It didn't have equalizers because it use the device settings. To get a folder view in phonograph you must buy pro version which is bad because it has folder view in old versions for free. Still it is one of popular player without ads.

0 Likes
1 Comment
buttu
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
some best music
0 Likes