Original topic:

M30 lagging after android 10 update

(Topic created on: 02-17-2020 07:09 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Hello,

I recently bought m30 phone and after updating to android 10 there is lag issue. I tried hard reset but didn't work and also december patch didn't fix it. Also the front camera performance has gone down. Samsung claims it has 16 megapixel front camera but the picture quality is like 4 megapixel . Are you fooling us Samsung?

Please provide fix  regarding this issue by providing stability update as soon  as possible. 

Guys all of you those who are facing this kind of issues please vote for it and let's request samsung to provide fixes. 

28 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
just test at you side by installing apps and do multitasking you will notice lags
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
also ram management is poor on android 10 please fix it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
hey Samsung just tell us are you aware of these issues and working on it ....I mean stability update or not want to provide any
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
just go on releasing new phones but dont want to optimize your software
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
camera quality is worst especially front and back camera in low light performance why dont you fix it .....I have reset camera and also cleared cache and data and then tested....it means that your update is causing issue not any app...so just fix that issue
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
front camera quality is worst than ever...in video calls as well....Samaung claims it is 16 megapixel great job samsung fooling customers.......
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
in m31 is would be better but what about customers who bought m30 and m30 phones
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
please fix this issue and make front camera quality better
0 Likes
NitinS10
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
M30 is lagging, when call come nothing appears on the screen for good 30 seconds,browsing the phone is soooooo slow,gifted the phone to my wife and now repenting it.