Original topic:

M30 camera not opening and closed with error.

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 08:41 PM)
Yuvasoumeg
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
M30 camera not working properly and keep stopped. Front camera not at all opening. and rear camera opening sometimes and sometimes closed suddenly. I don't know after what update this problem came.. people are saying after android 10 update.... Do u have any suggestion ?
6 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
one time resetting you camara than try it
Yuvasoumeg
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have tried all option.. camera cache clearing and phone reset and app reset and 3rd party app uninstall.. but in safe more camera working...
Vaikash
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
i have the same issue since the last software upgrade
Yuvasoumeg
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes.. not only for me and u... all m30 users facing similar issue. but no proper feedback from samsung team.
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera application data.
Settings >Apps >Camera >Storage >Clear Data.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Yuvasoumeg
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung Supoort,
Please note this is not the correct solution for this issue, for all issue you are saying this only.... This is the bug.....many users are already confirmed.. so dont say unuseful solution... cox of this issue I am very much frustrated... but still Samsung not resolved this issue... Working phone corrupted cox of you software update...I am planning to buy another model not samsung..