Original topic:

M30 a device full of bugs and errors

(Topic created on: 02-27-2020 11:45 AM)
Ankit00001
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Camera is slow to open it takes 5 to 6 taps to successfully open the camera and 5 to 6 seconds to switch from front to rear camera. Phone call screen dosen't appear some times and apps crashes now and then.. I know this device cannot play heavy games but it cannot even carry out day to day basic activities without getting slow or laggy. Animations are laggy.. Camera quality is just like a cheap chinese phone in the market which is not expected from Samsung. One ui and android10 ui are heavy and takes up a large chunk of system Ram, developers need to optimize these problems as per device specifications. And few apps are not available for update or installation, I cannot even update My Files without an error .. Samsung kindly focus on your existing customers rather than focusing on new potential ones.. Just make this device useful.. this device cannot even carry out basic functions without getting slow or laggy. M30
10 Comments
Muzeeb
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
same as problem. My boss have this model
0 Likes
Ankit00001
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah your boss just got Owned !!
0 Likes
MANISH2849
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
i think samsung has purposely slows down the M30 by giving software update because of m30s and m31 launched.
Ankit00001
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
If that's what they are doing then that's illegal bro.. Earlier Apple was sued because of practices like this.
FallOut007
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
not facing .. lag is there.. but not that much
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

We apologize for the Inconvenience caused to you.

Please be informed that Samsung will released a patch update to resolve the mentioned issue so we request you to kindly wait for the next update from the Samsung. Any update regarding this will be notified through FOTA.

Further, please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the mentioned issue:

> Perform the clear cache of camera app (Go to settings>>apps>>camera app>>Storage>>clear cache)..

> Free some internal memory (If occupied more than 80%) (Settings > Device Care or Device Maintenance>Storage)

> Close background running apps when not in use. (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps)

> Perform reset setting (Setting> General Management> Reset>Reset setting).

> Run the device in safe mode and check the issue

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions)

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
raidev
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yes my device Camera & heating problem
0 Likes
raidev
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
m30