Original topic:

M30 Slowing Down

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 12:47 AM)
visme07
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
It has been a long time that Samsung released Android 10 update to Samsung M30, the device used to work so nice earlier but the update has totally ruined it.

Many a times I can hear phone ring but it takes more than 5 seconds to see the caller ID. Same while making a call, the ring at other end can be heard before the name pops up on my screen.

Switching between apps is so hard that whenever I switchs to a recently open app, it starts again, seriously this is the way Samsung is treating the highest selling device in the country?
19 Comments
Samsung_MWhBRUq
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same problem here. Can't even type rapidly sometimes,let alone smooth app switching and all. My device use to work smoothly even after update as I keep it up to date always. But since last 2 days it's slower then a snail. Samsung should do something about it asap, it's really annoying.

Dameta
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am also facing the same issue after updation. Where to report for the same ?

0 Likes
visme07
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
in samsung members app, click on plus sign at bottom, then click on send report, after that error report, then proceed further.
0 Likes
patani
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
same problem here, even after factory reset
patani
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
what is the solution??
0 Likes
visme07
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
as per conversation with Samsung guys an update is scheduled to be rolled out soon, it will most likely resolve the issues
0 Likes
karthi120497
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same problem here. if there is atleast 2 apps in the recent apps, the phone becomes dead slow, then it takes atleast 5 secs to respond for any key or touch event.
visme07
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
yeah same happens with me
0 Likes
Mangesh33
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
same issue i am facing
Mangesh33
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
you can try to force stop whats app, few othef running apps like email then it is normal