Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

M30 S Performance

(Topic created on: 12-07-2019 03:11 PM)
sne123
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Friends planning to buy M30s. kindly suggest. how do you rate its camera, processor etc

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
It depends on your requirements. What type of phone are you looking for? Should it be camera centric or a gaming phone. Are you only looking for a Samsung phone or other brands will do for you?

View solution in context

30 Comments
pixelmaker
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
bro dont buy samsung they don't have proper after sale service
0 Likes
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
You are comparing it with whom?
0 Likes
sne123
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I think you have been miscommunicated, my present m20 has a tampered display. I checked the rates online for the display from Samsung store / spare parts. The rates were close to similar with Samsung service center.
0 Likes
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I think it will be a great buy, just try to get it in some offers. Like I bought my M30 on exchange, so the effective price was around 7200. Plus I got a cashback of 1K on Amazon, plus acko's one time free screen replacement for 1 year. So overall it was a great purchase for me.
0 Likes
sne123
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
since how long you r using m30s. how did you find the rear camera. 48 mp, sounds gr8. does it actually clicks awesome pictures.
0 Likes
sne123
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro.. I think , this device doesn't come to expectations of many. people are very critical on m30s in terms of camera processor . only positive is 6000amh battery.
0 Likes
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I know it's not the best, that's why I suggested to try to get in some offer, if thinking about buying it.
The overall specifications are above average considering the price. But I think it's better than any other device based on Samsung's brand name. If you have any plans of exploring Chinese brands, I will suggest you Realme.
0 Likes
sne123
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am using m20 now. but my display has tampered due to fall. I had some issue with touch screen in m20. so need your advice.
0 Likes
Aakash0006
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
please don't buy seriously
phone lags alot
camera is oky in outside daylight but struggle alot indoor moreover their is edge distortion problem in photos clicked by it
you can play pubg in it but the phone heats while playing near right top area and u can literally feel the device is getting hot
overall the performance is laggy
have been using this for 3 months i wasted my money on this crappy device if you want to waste yours then buy it
moreover no secure folder,no applock ,no Samsung pay in this device
0 Likes