Original topic:

M30 Camara Issue

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 11:21 AM)
Harshal65
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Hi Everyone 🙋‍♂️
Is anyone facing issues with front camera in Samsung M30. I am not able to open my front camera. my rear camera is working however when i switch to front camera it get stuck. you get better idea from below screenshot.

Sometime it gives error like "You cannot use more than one application that uses camera" however i didn't install any third party camera app. 
i have tried solutions provided on internet like Reset Camara settings, clear Data and catch of camera app, Restart phone, Open phone in safe mode, factory reset Etc. but still issue is not resolved. 
if anyone having solution for this then please help me.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy M
Check other app having camer access like apps having video calling feature
or
perform reset apps preferences
settings>applications>click 3 dots at top right corner>select reset apps preferences

0 Likes
Harshal65
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Thank you for the response. i have tried your suggested options. my rear camera working perfectly fine but when i switch to front it get stuck. thank you.
if you have any other option then please share.
0 Likes
Mahalakshme
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Hi,

I have the exact problem in my phone after the recent software update .Tried to clear data, force stopped the app, tried restarting, tried factory reset. Nothing worked. So went to nearby Samsung authorized service center. They analysed and said like camera ic is not working and asked me to change the motherboard for the cost of 7000rs. It is not even 1 and half years I bought Samsung M30 and this is highly disappointing.

Thanks

AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Do you use front camera quite often
0 Likes
Harshal65
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
yes i am using only for video calling purpose.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and would like to inform you that as you have tried all the steps we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_7nV6iqT
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
camara j7nxt
0 Likes
Rishiz
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Bro go to settings > apps > show system apps > search for "camera test" and force stop it . Ur camera will work.

Thank you

0 Likes
AartiPandey
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have problem of front camera not working and hang as a blank screen in my phone after the recent software update .Tried to clear data, force stopped the app, tried restarting, tried factory reset. Nothing worked. So went to nearby Samsung authorized service center. They analysed and said like camera ic is not working and asked me to change the motherboard for the cost of 7000rs. It is not even 1.2 years I bought Samsung M30 and this is highly disappointing
0 Likes