Original topic:

M21 continues to irritate....

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 07:25 PM)
SharmaTJS
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
It is becoming more and more irritating to operate in day to day usage..
Latest is Google map.. GPS installed behaves erratically and gives delayed performance.

Call related issues continues.... voice breaks, voice loss....

Also continues to received Standard formatted pathetic Samsung response..
0 Likes
15 Comments
Galaxy M
reset network settings. or better do factory reset
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that if you have tried all the steps, we request you kindly visit the another Samsung service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Note: The final decision will be from service center's end once the physical inspection is done.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SharmaTJS
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I have already visited Service Centre as well... they don't even accepting that there is an issue...

This is pure torture...making football of customers. blame service providers, but don't even look at the problem customers are facing..
Customers are NOT free to visit Service Centre for fun...
0 Likes
SharmaTJS
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
As required have been to your service centre, refer copy of service bill enclosed.

They still did not accept that there is an issue with the phone and their standard rant is to put blame the network issue, despite the customer care officer, Ms Komal Singh heard the cracking call voice during calling from SIM1-Jio...!!!

After hard pushing only, they generated this service request receipt after carrying out SAMSUNG SOP steps and obviously report came all OK, blaming the network, which one they are not could not ascertain. Issue witnessed with Jio SIm, but they are balming Vodafone SIM...!! During my earlier visit, they were blaming Airtel...!! Going by their suggestion I switched to Vodafone, SAMSUNG is not satisfied with Vodafone/airtel & the problem is being observed in Jio....!!!

I also showed them the vibration to their Senior Technician Mr Ali, who opinee that this is camera vibrating...!!!! Camera vibrates...this is news to me..Members you may please also thow some light if you have come across such illogical explanation from Samsung ASC...!!

During testing also, they said phone data will be lost as they will be upgrading the OS. I corrected them to use the word to FORMATTING, which they said it is updating....!!

Since they didn't found anything wrong with the handset, I offered to keep the handset with them for testing...but they didn't agreed...

So in short, the visit to SAMSUNG ASC proves futile ..... AGAIN....

WHAT NEXT...SAMSUNG....????

20210109_192120_5959.jpg

0 Likes
SharmaTJS
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
What next Samsung...

can you people confirm that internal rattling noise is of camera or speaker and is it inherent feature of M21 and all other M-series phones....???
0 Likes
SharmaTJS
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I continue to face call drop issues, voice not crossing over, phone hangs, screen freezes...

Samsung ASC has updated the OS to One UI 3.0 while it was in service centre. More issues have started after this.. keyboard misbehaves, screen freezes, call voice loss...
0 Likes