Original topic:

M21 camera become worst after the update🥺🥺

(Topic created on: 04-21-2021 02:41 PM)
kiranraj2003
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Even poco c3 which cost only under 7k it performs well than m21 and also have full pro mode .(115 mb ) update destroyed the camera to worse. All shots becomes blur even in good day light condition, if we zoom the pictures details are no more but the size is getting 20mb in full meha pixels 
-Wipe cache partion done
Anyone facing this???
Thank you
9 Comments
Admin009
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Dear please check your phone in safe mode and then check and after go to service center
0 Likes
Cs member1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge and understand your concern and apologies for the same. We would like to request you to kindly share the below mentioned details along with the error log file. So that we can share with the technical team and after the analysis, the team will get back to you with the relevant answers. 

1.  Please share the exact scenario where you feel the camera performance has degraded.

2. Also attach the Supporting images/videos.

Note: The path to share the error log file is (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report). Also please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Yes everyone is facing the same issue
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
You're speaking about today's update like 115mb which contains security patch and others
0 Likes
kiranraj2003
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Sss👀
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I have galaxy m21 6gb mobile. When i take normal photos only ,my mobile generate heat immediately to the camera side and its hanged and switchoff then restart many times automatically . Little heating problem faced by my mobile when i buy time to till now. But the freeze and automatic many times restartto take normal photos  problem faced my device after one ui 3.0 update. Please solve it samsung fast.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Cs member1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

We acknowledge and understand your concern and apologies for the same. We would like to request you to kindly share the below mentioned details along with the error log file. So that we can share with the technical team and after the analysis, the team will get back to you with the relevant answers. 

1.  Please share the exact scenario where you feel the camera performance has degraded.

2. Also attach the Supporting images/videos.

Note: The path to share the error log file is (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report). Also please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Mintu_1027
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
man just go to a nearby service centre. my mobile is m21 but never got this problem and you dont compare branded mobiles to some very China's. It's just a small problem. Don't become that serious. I recommend you to check your phone and go to a nearby service centre.
0 Likes