Original topic:

M21 (9611) software problems

(Topic created on: 08-28-2021 03:40 PM)
Asbar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung I am your big fan since my father bought S5 in 2015 and A5 in 2017.Then i bought My 1st phone j6 in 2018.. I like your Camera quality and  long lasting built quality even in low end devices.. Unlike other Chinese brands; you will give good software & security updates for years.. Now i bought M21 2021 Edition.. Now i am hearing that 9611 M series mobiles are Having restarting problems after One yr of usage.. [it means - After warrenty Period].. Its making me to loose the Trust in you.. Please don't do these like cheap marketing.. Its not good for Samsung Like great Brand... Please take an action to resolve this issue
30 Comments
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
All users doesn't face it..I'm also use M21 since august 7 2020..I never faced this, till now.....and if you have tensions about this...when your warranty will be ended...you can purchase Samsung care+ with extended warranty and liquud damage protection plan from an authorized service center on last week before the warranty expires
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
This will replace your motherboard for free
Galaxy M
Still waiting to see your "full screen caller image" 😆😆😆
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Some people are like "if you have any worries regarding your device, pay more to samsung".
Makes sense.
0 Likes
Asbar
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
So what are you up to say.. The persons who purchased or going to purchase M series mobiles have to be in fear all the time thinking about whether his/her phone is getting **bleep** or not.. Customers like me who are buying Samsung phones for under 15k are those who need a good mobile in affordable price.. We have other good options in redmi and realme.. But the only reason i bought samsung phone was that i trust this brand and samsung is making every customers to loose the trust on their own brand
Galaxy M
Bro he is a blind supporters of samsung 😆😆😆 every bad thing of samsung is good for him
Galaxy M
Your comments look like you are not only blind supporters but a sales man of samsung 😆 😆 😆 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 good going !
Asbar
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
What 😅 I said the old samsung phones where good.. But after one ui 3.0 update it became a buggy brand.. That's what i said
0 Likes
VIPINKHOKIYA
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I'm also buy samsung m21 2021 edition.

Mobile facing heating issues while using camera less than one minute,
Internet browsing, charging, calling etc

Mobile heated than Battery drain very fast

Network strength is very poor.

What problem your mobile facing?
Please tell me,

Samsung customer support members not solved the problem.