Original topic:

M20 Display issue

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 05:17 PM)
P7
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Hey guys I'm facing strange issue with my galaxy m20..after applying dark mode If I open white background app and keep it  for about 15 minutes and then if I close that white background app and go to black background area..then previous white background app layer still appears for some time...here is my question is it display problem or software..and any m20 users facing same issue..please clear my doubt ...thank you.
14 Comments
P7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes got it thanks for intimation 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Reset the settings via- Settings > general management > reset > reset settings.

2- Check the mentioned issue in safe mode.

3- If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
nitish1234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
yes I'm getting the same problems......is there any fixes??
0 Likes
shyamJha
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I purchase M20 last year 2019 in may  over MI product because i think samsung have quality phone but i rally rally disappointing because quality of M20 product is very bad. Today when i put off from charging and get switch on my display get continuously fluctuating. I am very disappointing from samsung because its quality very very below the table as compare other product which available at same or less price with batter feature then why we go for samsung when they not provide quality product.

note- i do not drooped my phone.' from last 1 year its runing good but today suddenly fluctuating started continuously after switch ON the phone.

Have any explanation  from samsung Team.

SAME ON YOU. 

0 Likes
The-White-Fang
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Yes, I've noticed this problem a week ago. It's probably a lack of testing. They rolled the Dark mode without making sure that the screen can handle the strain. And now because of it our screens are messed up. If you try reaching out to Samsung for replacement of display panel, they will ask you to pay for it if your device is out of warranty, which would make sense if it wasn't their problem. 

0 Likes